Team DBC, Andrew Westphal and Jake White, 2019 City Park Criterium
We built a great team and we are continuing to recruit new members for Team Denver Bicycle Cafe for the 2019 season. Join our team and participate in sanctioned races, weekly group rides and other sponsored events. We welcome serious riders of all riding disciplines. Our main focus is road and cyclocross and we currently have members riding or racing in all disciplines including Mountain Biking events.
Team DBC Member benefits
- Discounts at The Denver Bicycle Cafe bike shop
- Weekly team training rides spring through fall
- Race day support at most events
- Access to the team store featuring Team DBC kits from Pactimo
- An inclusive team environment suitable for riders of all categories and ability levels
- Discounts from team sponsors on equipment, sunglasses, and more
- Annual dues for 2019 are $150.00 *
- You are required to maintain a current annual USA Cycling race membership (USAC/BRAC) for your category
- Purchase a team kit and wear it during races/events
- Participate in a minimum of five races/events in any discipline (Road, Mountain, or Cyclocross) during the calendar year. (Events include organized group rides which each member is required to help lead twice during the year)
Interested in joining fill out the Membership registration form. We will review your registration and get back to you soon!
*After you register and your registration is processed you can submit your annual dues payment either via Paypal or Venmo. You will receive instructions about payment after the registration process is completed.